TERMS AND CONDITIONS
MY NINTENDO STORE: SPLATOON 3 PRE-ORDER PRIZE DRAW
- These Terms and Conditions for My Nintendo Store “Splatoon 3” Pre-Order Prize Draw (“Contest”) held on the My Nintendo Store UK of the organizer Nintendo of Europe GmbH, Goldsteinstrasse 235, 60528 Frankfurt am Main, Germany (“Nintendo”) and referring to these Terms and Conditions in the Contest announcement.
- All individuals who are at least 16 years old and have their permanent residence in the United Kingdom are eligible to participate (“Participating Countries”). Participants under 18 years old must have the consent of their legal guardians to participate. Legal representatives and employees of the organizer, affiliated undertakings and undertakings commissioned by the organizer for the execution of the contest, and parties affiliated with them may not participate.
- Customers who have pre-ordered Splatoon 3 (physical SKU 000000000010009751 or digital SKU 000000000010010492) or Nintendo Switch – OLED Model Splatoon 3 Edition (000000000010009643) on My Nintendo Store UK before 23:59 on 08.09.2022 will automatically participate in a prize draw. Any cancelled pre-orders will not count towards the prize draw.
- Five (5) winners will be drawn at random from all valid entrants and notified by email, to the address provided for the pre-order on the My Nintendo Store UK, by 23.09.2022. If a winner does not respond within 14 days, Nintendo reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner.
- The winners will each receive 1x Splatoon 3 Squid Sweatshirt size L, 1x Splatoon 3 Octopus Sweatshirt size L, 1x Splatoon 3 Squid T-Shirt size L, 1x Splatoon 3 Octopus T-Shirt size L, 2x Splatoon 3 notebook, 2x Splatoon 3 stickersheet, 2x Splatoon 3 poster, 2x Splatoon 3 Iron-On Patches, 2x Splatoon 3 pencil cases and 2x Splatoon 3 Octopus keyrings.
- Participation by means other than those described in these Terms and Conditions is not permitted. Legal recourse is excluded.
- Prizes are non-transferable and will not be paid out in cash. Winners are not entitled to have the prize paid out in kind or to exchange the prize for a different item. The organizer reserves the right to give the winner an alternative prize of equivalent or higher value if an advertised prize is not available for any reason.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition and include a valid email address. Participants who cheat, manipulate, or exploit bugs in any way in relation to their participation will be excluded from the Contest by Nintendo. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The organizer reserves the right to discontinue, interrupt, suspend, postpone, or modify in a manner that is reasonable for the participants part or all of the Contest without prior notice if unforeseen circumstances beyond the organizer's control occur that prevent the planned execution of the Contest. Liability to participants, winners, or third parties in this regard is excluded.
- The first name and first letter of the last name, the residence winners can be published on the My Nintendo Store website, the Nintendo website as well as on the official Nintendo Facebook pages, official Nintendo Twitter and Instagram channels, and the official Nintendo YouTube channel.
- The organizer's liability for damages caused by injury to life, body, or health as a result of a negligent or intentional breach of duty by the organizer, or legal representatives or vicarious agents of the organizer, as well as for damages caused by an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty or malice on the part of the organizer, or legal representatives or vicarious agents of the organizer, remains unaffected. The same is true of damages covered by the German Product Liability Act or by any guarantees offered by the organizer. For damages caused by an ordinary negligent breach of essential contractual duties of a legal representative or vicarious agent of the organizer and that do not concern life, health, or body or claims under the German Product Liability Act, the organizer's liability is limited to the amount of the foreseeable damages typical for the contract. Essential contractual duties are duties whose fulfilment makes holding the Contest according to the rules possible in the first place and whose fulfilment participants may routinely trust in. The organizer is not liable for damages not covered by the two paragraphs above, regardless of the legal basis for such.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by German law. All disputes related to this Contest are subject to the sole jurisdiction of the courts of the place where the participant in dispute with the organizer has his or her residence.
- The participants consent to these Terms and Conditions by participating in the Contest. Nintendo may be required by applicable laws to disclose upon request the names of the winners to authorities and other interested parties.